Ten Commandments To Live By When Purchasing A Home
If you are planning on buying a home in the near future these Ten Commandments should be a help.
1. Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it!).
3. Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture on credit.
7. Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
My name is Kesha Heggar, and I specialize in assisting buyers and sellers throughout the DFW Metroplex, with most of my emphasis in Denton and Collin County. I’ve built a successful real estate car....
Latest Blog Posts
It’s a common misconception that you shouldn’t try to buy or sell a home during the fall and winter months.This is generally considered the “offseason” in real estate. Many sellers
Hello Potential Homebuyers, would you like to purchase a home, but don't have the funds to cover your down payment and closing costs? Wait no more! There are programs available to help you purchase