1. Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!!
3. Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture.
7. Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
All of these Commandments are written in stone and will cause all kinds of problems if you are in the process of buying a home. You need to work with a seasoned loan officer and Realtor when purchasing your first home so they can help guide you past all the pitfalls that can happen. I work with several loan officers that are great and can help you. If you have any questions about the above or any Real Estate question in general, please don't hesitate to call,text or email me at any time.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW A GOOD LOAN OFFICER, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE'LL SEND YOU OVER ONE.
Author:Jerry and Janna Burton Phone: 214-850-9014 Dated: January 26th 2018 Views: 434 About Jerry and Janna: Jerry and Janna Burton joined William Davis Realty in February, 2009. Both Janna and Jerry hold busi...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Hands on Realtor that works with you every step of the way, including buying or selling a home, inspections, walk through and closings.
As a real estate agent with 20 years experience in the industry, I have helped hundreds of people with their real estate needs in both buying and selling property and making sure the public receives superior and white glove services they deserve.
Number One Goal is to provide service which completely satisfies the client so that they will want to use me again and or referral myself to their family and friends.
Specialties: Because of training, knowledge and experience we sell all types of real estate properties. From Luxury homes to homes for median income families and first time home buyers, our services provide a unique service for each client.